Friday, October 30, 2009
I decided to wear horns to work...And suprisingly not one old person has bothered me all day...I may start wearing them daily.
On another note...I know I have completely neglected Lola's Place lately. I really don't have any good excuse...I suppose I could make one up...Instead I'll just tell you the truth...I'm in L-O-V-E and I've been really busy...I'm going to make an effort to get back on track this weekend...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
A BIG MUAH to Always Organizing for recognizing me as one of her favorite bloggers and giving me this award. An even BIGGER MUAH that she took time away from being a Newlywed and her new hubby to show me a little love.
Also, a BIG MUAH to The Mrs for also awarding me The Over The Top Award!
Thank you ladies!!! Y'all Rock!
I have to answer these questions with only one word...
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Brunette
3. Your mother? Heaven (And her birthday is today)
4. Your father? Wonderful
5. Your favorite food? Seafood
6. Your dream last night? Dunno
7. Your favorite drink? Wine
8. Your dream/goal? Hawaii (Dream) Quit (Smoking that is...and that's my goal)
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Tennis
11. Your fear? Flying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? As happy as I am right now (I know 7 words)
13. Where were you last night? Snuggling
14. Something that you aren’t? Mean
15. Muffins? Nope
16. Wish list item? Maiden (Name back)
17. Where did you grow up? Sarasota
18. Last thing you did? Answered # 17
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? Rocks
21. Your pets? Bark
22. Friends? Loyal
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Good
25. Missing someone? Dad (He went to Connecticut to visit my Nana)
26. Vehicle? Expedition
27. Something you’re not wearing? Wig
28. Your favorite store? TJ's
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Mornin
31. Last time you cried? Mornin
32. Your best friend? Rocks
33. One place that I go to over and over? Keys
34. One person who emails me regularly? Neiman's (and I can't afford their shit)
35. Favorite place to eat? Roy's
Monday, October 12, 2009
Now I'm suppose to share 10 things about myself with y'all... These lists are always a little tough for me as you know I don't hold back when it comes to sharing my life... Seriously I don't know what more I can tell.
Well shit...Here goes...
1. I had a horrible headache yesterday and paid my girlfriends 10 year old $2.00 to count in her head rather than out loud...Cuz I just couldn't take it! It was the best 2 bucks I ever spent...
2. My new man and I know each other from high school. He was a couple years ahead of me. Crazy how we both have been living in our hometown (or close by) and haven't bumped into each other in 20 yrs... then I run into him the day after I move into my apartment and we've been dating ever since.
3. Since I've re met said new man I have gone off my Lexapro and I'm fine...Seriously...I'm genuinely happy! No meds on board whatsoever!!!
4. I'm secretly freakin the fuck out about cooking dinner for him because I stupidly allowed Stereos and Souffles to have us over for dinner and she belongs on The Food Network! My cooking just doesn't compare! Think I may have to pull a Mrs. Doubtfire when the time comes.
5. I've been really forgetful lately. I'm not sure if it's because I'm all giddy or if I'm developing Alzheimer's. If it is Alzheimer's could y'all please make sure I end up in the same home as The Old Guy.
6. My divorce still isn't final...But is in the final stages of being final...And as soon as it is final y'all will be the first to know...And I expect a party... With this cake...
But I want it in chocolate. K?
7. I was disqualified from Molly's pumpkin carving contest last year cuz I brought my pumpkin already decorated. The party is two weeks away and I'm halfway considering bringing my pumpkin decorated again...Cuz I like to break the rules!
8. I think that cake is fuckin HILARIOUS!!! Don't you?
9. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in like 5 months...This must have something to do with the Alzheimer's...
10. I just realized I can't have the cake in chocolate...Cuz then the blood wouldn't stand out and that is really what makes it...So vanilla will have to do...
Friday, October 2, 2009
FUN, FRIENDLY, HARD WORKING, SWEET, SMOKIN HOT, ATHLETIC, HONEST AND SINCERE.
In addition to all of those wonderful qualities...
He is very close with his family, has totally hit it off with my friends and family, loves sports, has bonded with Lola...and she thinks he invented milk bones...seriously never have seen her warm up to a man this quickly, is a really good daddy and thinks I'm pretty special.
So there you have it...That's him in a nutshell.
Don't even think about trying to steal him from me...
Cuz I've been working out with Jillian Michaels...
Thursday, October 1, 2009
I was just entering a contest online and while filing in my info...
I arrived at the line that asked my Gender...
My choices... Male, Female or OTHER!?!?!?
If I'm not male or female what the fuck else would I be that is sitting in front of a computer typing?
And as tempted as I was to check the box for "OTHER" I didn't.
I checked female...Cuz I'm not male...And am now sitting here completely baffled by what an "OTHER" would be.