Friday, February 29, 2008

Kind of like Christmas in July....but different!

Friday nights are for relaxing. After a nice soak in the hot tub husband and I are enjoying a glass of wine while watching a fire burn in our fire pit. To preface the conversation between the two of us I must let you know that he has been in physical therapy after a recent surgery.


I look over at husband and he's doing some sort of calf raises while siting in his chair.

And so the conversation goes....

Me: " Are you doing an exercise that your therapist told you to do?"

Husband: " No, actually I was dancing."

Me: "I don't hear any music. Do you have a song in your head?"

Husband: " Yeah, Ba bump bump.... Snap. Ba bump bump...Snap. Cause this is Thriller. Thriller night."

Me: WTF? "The only time that song EVER enters my mind is around Halloween, and only because it's on the radio."

He continues to sing, and now has recruited Lola as one of his GHOULS!

I think I'm gonna BEAT IT and have another glass of wine.

No comments: