Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ketchup...

So...

Life has been crazy...

Busy...

And I know that's no excuse for not checking in with you fine people...If there are any of you regulars still out there...

I'm moving...yep...AGAIN!

And in with the boyfriend.

It's been a year since we've met...so we figured what the hell?

Shit, we know we like each other...Now let's see if we can stand each other...

Right?

My guess is that if we can parent a whale shark,this move will be a piece of cake.

I'm realizing once again that I still have A LOT OF SHIT!!!

SERIOUSLY!

How did I move from a 4/3 into a 2/2, consign,donate,ebay and still have SO MUCH SHIT???

We are compromising...You know both getting rid of SHIZIT.

Tonight he says..."You may need to rethink Christmas."

WHAT????

He says "You know all of your Christmas trees...Cuz we're not gonna fit 7 trees at my house."

Me: "UMMMMM. WHHHAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?"

Him: "I'm pretty cool with one tree and my little town of Bethlehem."

And I left it at that...

So, here I sit wondering how in the hell I'm gonna work 7 trees into his life...

Now y'all know I'm not stupid...if I was, I would still be with that other guy...

So, I'm thinking a BJ per tree...Quit clapping...I know it's brilliant!

So if I truly want 7 (although I would be ok with 4), that's really only 1 1/2 a month till it's time to decorate...

And he's SO gonna buy this...

And I think it's a pretty fair deal...

4 comments:

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

It's nice of you to check in a couple times a year...

I'm in the process of going from a huge 3/2 to a tiny 1/1 since I'm moving to NY where I can barely afford a craphole apartment. I'm having a hard time parting with all my stuff, so it hasn't been successful so far. I feel your pain!

The BJ idea is GENIUS! If he doesn't propose buying MORE trees this year, you'll have to consider the fact that he may be gay. Seriously, what sane guy wouldn't go for your deal?

Always Organizing said...

Your plan is brilliant and will definitely work ;) Glad to see you are back!

Tipsy Nikki said...

"On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me. A BJ under a pear tree..."

Been a while since I've stopped by. Glad to hear things are going to great.

Gain Credit Pvt said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com