Monday, August 3, 2009

Moving Day


Is scheduled for August 15.

Holy Shit that's 11 days from now... And I haven't even started packing my shoes!!!


I'm scared...and excited...and overwhelmed!

I've decided to rent an apartment for a year so that I can regroup...Although, that could very easily take longer than a year...We shall see.

That being said I'm having to downsize and get rid of A.LOT.OF.SHIT!


On August the 15th I will begin a new chapter in my life.


Wait...The hell with a new chapter...I'm beginning a whole new story...Cuz I'm over this one!

With this story will come new beginnings and new adventures...

And I can't wait!

We are keeping with the title Life, Love & Lola for our new story...Cuz I can't deal with too many changes at once.

However we are getting rid of one of our characters...

I'll give you three guesses...

15 comments:

Molly said...

Hopefully not Molly!!
SHE ROCKS!! He He

Live.Love.Eat said...

I think I know but I don't know his name. I am very excited for you!!!!!!!!! You have so much to look forward to.........

Little Ms Blogger said...

How exciting! A new adventure - a new chapter....

ShanaM said...

This is exciting. As much I HATE moving, a new story is just what you need right now.

Stereos and Souffles said...

About the shoes. Every time I see you you are wearing the same flip flops. Must we have this convo again on what you need to get rid of. If I wasn't so lazy after work (and you know who wasn't there) I would be advising (aka telling) you what to get rid of. Guess I'll be doing that on moving day :-) I've been lifting weights to get ready for the big day.

kat said...

Make sure he doesn't sneak into one of those boxes

Newlywed said...

Looking forward to your new adventure for you!

shelley said...

moving is such a great milestone for "moving on!" i wish you well with your move and many new and exciting adventures, and much success! i't stopping from sits roll call, nice to meeet ya! i have 2 posts today stop by and say "hi"
-shelley
http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com
ps good luck w/the packing and for heaven sakes don't get rid of the shoes! LOL

FROGGITY! said...

hmmm, which character are you getting rid of... hmmmm... the villain? :)

yesss! new chapter here you come!

The Blonde Duck said...

Good luck moving!!

Always Organizing said...

Congrats! I know this new chapter will be fabulous. Sending you good vibes from Jersey... ;)

JennyMac said...

Cheers to all that lies ahead! Good luck packing. Wish I could send cocktails bc packing is not oh so much fun.

PaperCourt said...

I expect an invitation to the new place when I visit in February!

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

Yeah! New chapters are great. Hopefully you have some guy friends to help you move all of your stuff. :)

I'm moving tomorrow and couldn't be more excited to put that chapter behind me.

Shannie said...

NO! Not Molly!

Yay for you my friend! Miss you and wishing you the best new chapter EVER! XOXOXO

OH, and going on what Jill says, you can always feel free to send me any shoes you don't have room for, k?