Thursday, October 15, 2009

Excuse me while I take a bow...



A BIG MUAH to Always Organizing for recognizing me as one of her favorite bloggers and giving me this award. An even BIGGER MUAH that she took time away from being a Newlywed and her new hubby to show me a little love.

Also, a BIG MUAH to The Mrs for also awarding me The Over The Top Award!

Thank you ladies!!! Y'all Rock!

I have to answer these questions with only one word...

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Brunette
3. Your mother? Heaven (And her birthday is today)
4. Your father? Wonderful
5. Your favorite food? Seafood
6. Your dream last night? Dunno
7. Your favorite drink? Wine
8. Your dream/goal? Hawaii (Dream) Quit (Smoking that is...and that's my goal)
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Tennis
11. Your fear? Flying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? As happy as I am right now (I know 7 words)
13. Where were you last night? Snuggling
14. Something that you aren’t? Mean
15. Muffins? Nope
16. Wish list item? Maiden (Name back)
17. Where did you grow up? Sarasota
18. Last thing you did? Answered # 17
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? Rocks
21. Your pets? Bark
22. Friends? Loyal
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Good
25. Missing someone? Dad (He went to Connecticut to visit my Nana)
26. Vehicle? Expedition
27. Something you’re not wearing? Wig
28. Your favorite store? TJ's
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Mornin
31. Last time you cried? Mornin
32. Your best friend? Rocks
33. One place that I go to over and over? Keys
34. One person who emails me regularly? Neiman's (and I can't afford their shit)
35. Favorite place to eat? Roy's

13 comments:

Heather@WHMB said...

Congrats!

27. Something you’re not wearing? Wig

HAHA. Nice.

Lisa Anne said...

Congrats on your award!

Lynn said...

You cheat!
More than one word!
(like I could do it in only one word!)
Why do you want your maiden name back?

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awe, sweet list!

Life, Love And Lola said...

Yeah Yeah I know so I didn't exactly answer with only one word. But come on y'all know I like to break the rules...

And what I really wanted to say was " I WANT MY FUCKIN MAIDEN NAME BACK...LIKE YESTERDAY!"

Always Organizing said...

he he he, we'll let you slide with the one word thing this time! ps. what kind of wig?

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats! It's so cute you have such a great relationship with your dad!

Shannie said...

Happy birthday to your mommy. XO... ANd what do you mean you're not wearing a wig??? Come on! You know you are.

The Mrs. said...

Well you deserve it!

Angela said...

Love your list! Thanks for stopping by to check out my pasta recipe!

Lisa Anne said...

You don't suck! LOL congrats on your award. You deserve it!

PaperCourt said...

Where have you been? I know you're head over heels but I need LL&L updates.

S3XinthePantry said...

Conrats. Loved the questions!