Monday, July 6, 2009

Seven Deadly Sins...

Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me.

Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie.


1. Pride-What is your biggest contribution to the world?

Well I invented The Beer Bong and I take great pride in knowing that I've contributed to helping people feel good...and helping ugly people get laid!

Envy-What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours?

There is a guy I work with who is a COMPLETE ASS CLOWN! His personality really sucks and most people dislike him...Most days I wish I were more like him

Gluttony-What did you eat last night?

There is this Armadillo that is bothering the shit out of Lola and I. Like Every.Fuckin.Night. So last night I got the axe from the garage, killed the bastard and sauteed him in garlic and olive oil. Then I served him over linguine. Shh...Don't tell The Old Guy. I told him it was chicken.

Lust-What really lights your fire?

Dudes strolling the beach in Banana Hammocks with really hairy backs and giant beer bellies...God that's HOT!

Anger-What is the last thing that really pissed you off?

I won the lottery on Saturday night and I'm pissed cuz I don't know what to spend my money on first!

Greed-Name something you hoard and keep from others

That would have to be my cockroach collection. I made them a nice little village in my husbands closet...They like it in there.


Sloth-What’s the laziest thing you ever did?

I frequently go to work pantyless cuz I don't feel like doing laundry.


Hey I'm a better liar than I thought...



3 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

I can see why the dudes on the beach would get you all hot & bothered. I'm just hot & bothered thinking about them.

MLD said...

Hysterical!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Lol. Omg, I never saw this one. I need to fid time to do it but I don't think I'd be as creative as you.