Friday, March 28, 2008

4 Things for Friday

I'm just beachy tagged anyone who wanted to play.

4 jobs I've had: camp counselor, bartender, assistant at Smith Barney, Surgical Technologist.

4 movies I can watch over and over: Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, Jaws (all of them), How to Loose a Guy in Ten Days, Oceans 11 (12 & 13 too).

4 Places I've lived: St. Pete, Tallahassee, Hartford, Sarasota

4 TV shows I watch: Oprah, Prison Break, Today, House

4 Vacations I've taken: Napa Valley, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, New York City

4 Favorite Dishes: Sushi, Seafood, Mexican, Lamb Shank

4 Places I would rather be: In the islands, On a boat, At the beach, With my Dog by my pool.

I tag Always Organizing to give your 4 things for Friday.

3 comments:

Etiquettely Correct said...

did you like Jamaica? thats where I'm going for my honeymoon

Life, Love & Lola said...

Loved it! That was my honeymoon vacation also. We went to Ocho Rios. It was very relaxing and the locals were so friendly. If you are a coffee drinker stock up on Blue mountain while you are there. You can get a pound for about $8.00 It's $30.00 in the states. Where are you going in Jamaica?

Always Organizing said...

Hey LLL! I missed your tag on Friday, bad blogger that I am. I will post it now! AO