Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Old Lady That Made My Day



Today at work I had a patient grab me and give me the biggest hug while whispering in my ear that she thought I was so cute and she wished that I was her daughter!

Sometimes these old people catch you off guard!

Oh, and then she went on about my big brown eyes.

How sweet is that?

So, Dad and Mom and my parents next door if y'all are reading this...

You've got some competition!

Or, if you decide you're done putting up with my shit don't fret...

I've got someone else who wants me.

3 comments:

Stella's World said...

I'd be ok with having a night off every now and then-I didn't get one when you were a teenager. In fact, I'm going to go to bed early tonight- i just got real tired thinking about that.:)

Unknown said...

Point me in the direction of your work.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hah! Cute, and then what your mom said, and then Ace. Hah!