I was tagged by Always Organizing to list 6 Quirky things about me...
1. I love trash day. I find such pleasure in bringing things down to the curb! To me it's such a sense of accomplishment!
2. I love freebies! Any freebie! All freebies! When they arrive in the mail I shout "I WON!" My husband thinks I'm nuts considering I really didn't WIN anything, it was free, and it was given to me...but he laughs every time.
3. I occasionally like a splash of tomato juice in an ice cold beer. With a lime.
4. I do leg lifts in the shower. My husband calls it my water aerobics.
5. I had 5 Christmas trees this past season, and didn't take the 10 ft one in our family room down until almost February. It was still alive...Who throws away a perfectly live tree?
6. I sing to my dog. I can't sing...but I don't think she minds.
So now it's time to tag a few other folks. Here are the rules...1. Link the person who tagged you in your post2. List the rules in the post3. List 6 quirky things about you4.Tag other bloggers by linking to them5.Leave a comment on each person's blog telling them you tagged them.
I tag Life on the Tail of a Comet and The Lining of My Life to list 6 quirky things about you.