Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For Lack of a Better Post...




Some search term fun

Little Lola in Panties: Well, she's NOT little that's for sure! Nor, does she wear panties. However, if she did I'm certain that I've taught her well enough not to leave them anywhere!

Lola and Dad: Yep, you'll find them both in here. I blog about them quite often. They are two of my favorite people.

Taking your dog to the ballgame: If it fits in your purse be my guest. Mine however does not.

Zumba for the handicapped: If you're handicapped I do not suggest trying to Zumba! It's very difficult. I know as I have tried it. I'm surprised I didn't end up handicapped. Stay in your wheelchair. You're safer there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I need to check my search terms and see if anything good is there!

kat said...

i love that you blog when u r suppose to be working. there definitely should be extra pay for on the job blogging

Anonymous said...

I told the Mister I was going to get the video... That I could get fit AND learn to dance for three easy payments of $19.99!