Monday, December 8, 2008

B-U-S-Y



I AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI. I'M BUSY. HEY! HEY! I'M BUSY!

Beats being ugly (you'll get that if you were a cheerleader back in the day).

Anyhow, sorry to leave you hanging on the poop story.

I'll get to that eventually...

It is the most wonderful WINE of the year!

Pardon me I meant TIME.

So between work, parties, shopping and decorating (5th tree is up. Thank you very much).

There isn't much time to blog.

I will let you in on one thing I've learned recently...

I like my dog more than I like most people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't tell Lola. 5 trees??? Whew, it was enough to put up one! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the season. You deserve it sista!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so put out some pictures of your Xmas extravaganza, please... And I want to see Lola again sometime soon. Maybe dressed for the season...

And I'm still working on my two. I've had one up since last Friday. It's had lights since Sunday and is getting the first "layer" of decor tonight. While I swill many a beer. Call if you are up for a drunken chat!

XOXO

Live.Love.Eat said...

Uh, 5th tree?

Unknown said...

Cracking up.