Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Tag...

Dana tagged me. Thank GOD, cuz I haven't had much to post about.

1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Christmas Vacation & Christmas With The Cranks

2. Favorite Christmas Song? Santa Baby

3. Favorite Holiday Memory? Visiting The Biltmore Estate in North Carolina with my Mom and Grandmother. They have 250 trees!

4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? Pumpkin jalapeno muffins

5. Have you ever made an igloo? How in the hell do you do that?

6. Do you love Starbucks? I do. Pumpkin spice latte. No whip!

7. What makes the perfect Snowman? A corn cob pipe, a button nose and two eyes made out of coal. I guess.

8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we’ll move on..

9. Best gift you have ever received? My Kayak.

10. What is the snowman’s name on Rudolph? I should know this...Guess I killed that brain cell.

11. Silver or Gold? Silver

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? All of my Radko ornaments (I collect them), My Santa in a leopard coat and my trees of course!

13. What’s your Christmas decorating style? Lots of Santa's and reindeer. White lights.

14. Do you hang stockings? yep.

15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? Well as you know I started decorating in October. My trees will most likely still be up in February. So I guess the answer is 5 months!

16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? My Disney ones. My mom collected them. This year I have one tree that is just Disney.

17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? My house.

18. When do you open presents? Christmas morning.

19. Real tree or artificial? Both. 1 real. 2 green artificial. 1 white artificial. 1 pink artificial.

I tag Magnolia Mama and My Mia Smiles

I've been meaning to post pics of the trees and of Lola in her antlers, but I've just learned that the reason I couldn't find my camera is because he took it.

Don't worry...As usual The Old Man next door is going to save the day and take some pics for me. So not only is he my handyman, pool boy, fireman, tennis coach, dog sitter and lawn man. He is now my photographer too!

3 comments:

Always Organizing said...

That really sucks about the camera!!! Maybe Santa will bring you a new, better one :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your camera! I want to see all of your trees and Lola! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Old Man is the BOMB. Seriously. We all need one of those in our lives... Thank you Old Guy!

So, you better get him to get busy on those pics, cuz I want to see them!!!!!!