Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Hawaii Funny...





So I woke up one morning and this ^^^^^ little peanut was all cozied up in her bed so I decided to go for a walk and get some coffee...

As I was leaving our room I noticed a bowl of some sort of "Mystery Liquid" sitting on her bedside table. I thought to myself...She must have ordered some soup after I fell asleep...She kept talking about this soup called Saimin that is popular in Hawaii...Don't know...Didn't try it...But I thought it was safe to assume that's what it was.

A nice walk through the park and a half hour later I return to our room...

The Peanut is up and is sitting at the table eating Cheetos for breakfast (Didn't realize Chester was going on vaca with us)!

Anyhow I sit down and join her...Cuz y'all know I can't resist!

Then all of a sudden she starts hysterically laughing...Looks at me, points to the bowl on bedside table and says...

"Like my wine glass? I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted a glass of wine...But I couldn't find a cup."

Me: "Seriously??? I thought that was that crazy ass soup!"

Her: "Nope...Chardonnay!"

9 comments:

The Rambler said...

buwhahahahaha.

The things we do for a little bit of chardonnay :)

I like reading your Hawaii posts!

Always Organizing said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures... Love it!

Unknown said...

I was thinking that you were going to tell me she peed in the bowl.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Ace...You crack me up!! Had that been piss in the bowl...I would have checked into a different room!

Dejoni said...

LMAO!!! I had all kinds of ideas of what the mystery liquid was...
If it had only been wrapped in a brown paper bag, you'd known. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I thought your dad was the MacGyver.
Molly

Life, Love And Lola said...

Molly,

Apparently it runs in my family.
BTW...Thanks for babysitting Lola's place While I was gone.

L,L &L

EC said...

Now that's my kind of vacation! Drinks in a bowl!

Anonymous said...

Wait til you see your Christmas- I mean Kalekemaka gift- Im thinking those bowls from the kitchen gadget isle at Publix with the straw built in! Comet