Thursday, April 23, 2009

The First "S" is Silent...

It's a bird...

It's a plane...

It's Stereos and Souffles to the rescue.


Today I'm changing her name to SUPER STEREOS & SOUFFLES!

Cuz she is my SUPERHERO! No doubt!

She has swooped in and rescued me more than you know...


There once was this time(at band camp)...and S&S and I were roommates.


A guy showed up UNINVITED to MY bedroom...In the middle of the night!


I was scared...You know panic mode...Found my way to S&S'S bedroom...Still in Panic Mode...


She locked doors...Put me in her bed...She called the cops...Said stalker left...


Not the end...


She hunted that bastard down the next day and told him...

" If he got near me again...She would slit his throat and eat his eyeballs for dinner..."
Or something like that...


Then...

Last night as I am trying to enjoy my Hot Tub...And rid myself of all the drama The Soon To Be Ex is creating in my life right now... (I'll get to this eventually)


My STB EX calls and tells me he is going to bomb "This Joint."

SUPER STEREOS & SOUFFLES to the rescue...again

I refused to exit hot tub on his account...

With a quick phone call S,S &S is on a mission...

She made us private.

Most Importantly...


SHE GOT RID OF HIM!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!

Anyhow...You won't be hearing from her today as she is tapped out from renovating her guest bath and saving my world!

6 comments:

PaperCourt said...

S&S saves the day. LOVE HER! And you, LLL! Have a great weekend!

Stereos and Souffles said...

Some day soon when your life is drama free I'll be able to retire my cape.

Newlywed said...

Yeah!!

Molly said...

S&S ROCKS!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Stupid question but what does STB stand for. I just can't think right now. Must be the wine.

The Rambler said...

Every girl needs a S&S in her life! EVERY girl :)

Glad you have yours!