Monday, June 16, 2008

The Best Cold Soup You'll Ever Have

For Shannie & Always Organizing...

SEAFOOD GAZPACHO

1 1/2 cups chilled Clamato juice
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp salt, or to taste
1/2 cup chopped onion (I used red and white onion)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1/2 lb fresh lump crab meat (I used blue crab)
1/4 lb cooked shrimp
1 firm-ripe avocado pitted and cut into small chunks

Mix all ingredients together (except avocado) in large bowl and chill. Gently stir in avocado before serving. This recipe serves 4 as a first course. I doubled it to serve as a main course for 5 of us.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Always Organizing said...

Thanks! Can't wait to try it out :)

Etiquettely Correct said...

sounds soo good! thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.god.yum. Thanks for sharing! Now, that my friend, I will cook for!