Thursday, June 26, 2008

On A Mission



To make my own rainbow I stopped at the grocery store after work.

On my list...A bottle of red(because dammit I deserve it)and a dog bone for my BFF(because dammit she deserves it for putting up with me.)

Then all of a sudden a beautiful Orchid took my breath away. Since it's MY rainbow I'm creating I decided I deserved that too.

While at checkout a young gentleman looked over and said...

Him: "Wow, that's beautiful"

Me: "Isn't it? I thought so too"

Him " I was referring to You...and the Orchid"

Just like that...

RAINBOW ACCOMPLISHED!

(Not getting rid of this dress either.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you with your bad self,sister! Glad you had a rainbow in your life yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Is this a different dress than the last time? If so, I want to raid your closet!

Life, Love And Lola said...

yep! Different dress.