Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cuz Ashley said to...

Ashley tagged whoever wanted to do this...

Where was I 10 years ago?

Assisting in vascular surgery in the operating room.

5 quirks/habits/non-important things:

1. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
2. I enter sweepstakes daily.
3. I'm a freebie whore.
4. I put salt on EVERYTHING.
5. I read magazines from back to front.


5 foods I enjoy:

1. Sushi
2. Lamb
3. Popcorn
4. Red wine
5. Stone crab


5 things I would do if I was a Billionaire:

1. Buy a big sailboat
2. Travel
3. Retire
4. Make my parents retire
5. Save

5 places I've lived:

1. Sarasota, FL
2. Tallahassee, FL
3. An Apartment
4. Next door to my neighbor
5. A Country Club

Tag you're it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you even more now! ;-) We have tons in common! More to talk about when we sit poolside with our cabana boy...