Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Have Been Blessed



With the most wonderful relationships one could ever ask for!

As Valentines Day approaches...

I've reflected and thought about what "True Love" really is.

Valentines Day Is Not Just For Lovers...It is about those who have touched your heart.

Here's to those who have touched my heart.

Carol: Losing my Mother to Cancer and having you embrace me as your very own.

Lola: Losing my Dog unexpectedly in the middle of the night. I didn't want you. My girlfriend's husband insisted I needed a puppy. We got you. I can't imagine life without you!

April: Why in the hell did I move?

My Girls: The ones I've told about "Lola's Place"...My Besties (you know who you are)

My Blog Sisters...Holy shit Y'all keep me sane!

Dad: "Have you heard the latest???" (Inside joke) You own my heart forever! I've never met a cooler man!

*EDITED TO ADD* If you know about "Lola's Place" and I didn't mention you specifically...You too have touched my heart. I don't share this "Place" with just anyone...So consider yourself special!

8 comments:

Stereos and Souffles said...

Love you...always have, always will.

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Life, Love And Lola said...

^^^^
Dude! You get mad if I mention you in my blog...You get mad if I don't!

What gives?

morewineplease said...

Great post! So true!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awe, sweet!!!!!!! As a bloggy sister I can say, we dig you too!!!!

Jennifer's Morning Coffee Confessions said...

I really enjoy your blog and I hope you don't mind but I have tagged you in one of my posts.

Jen

kat said...

i love u.muah

Life, Love And Lola said...

Kat4Pac,

LOL! I was like what the hell does that mean. I couldn't stop lauging after I texted you this morning and you said "Say it out loud."

MUAH...Right back at you!