Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I was tagged by Fingerprints On The Fridge to list 7 random things about Yours Truly. I've actually done this tag a couple of times...But believe it or not there are still random things that y'all don't know about me.
1. I was in a terrible car accident in 1998 while visiting Colorado and had to be airlifted via helicopter to a Trauma Center for emergency surgery. I should have died in that wreck. I didn't...And that's why I believe in Guardian Angels...AND SEAT BELTS!
2. I don't drink soda. Or pop. Or coke. Or whatever you call it in your neck of the woods.
3. The first time I ever saw a diseased smoker's lung in the OR I hit the floor. Seriously, I passed out! I smoked at the time and quit "Cold Turkey" for 8 months. I currently smoke again and wish I could quit...NOW is just not the time. I hate that I smoke! I hate the smell and have never smoked inside my home. Also, it's expensive! Just think of all the new shoes I could buy with my savings if I quit...I may need to rethink this.
4. I miss my Father-In-Law. EVERYDAY. Notice the "IN." I never referred to him as an "Out-Law." He was different from the rest of them. He and I were close. He treated me like a daughter. I'm mentioning him today as it is his birthday. I've spent a lot of time wondering how my life would be different if he hadn't taken his.
5. As a child, I believed in The Easter Bunny long after I stopped believing in Santa. Now that's just weird...
6. I love the name Olivia. If I ever have a daughter that's what I want to name her. If I don't...That's what I'll name my next dog.
7. As a little girl I never wanted a pony. Horses scare the shit out of me!
Thanks for the tag Fingerprints On The Fridge. Go check out her blog. She's from Canada. And has a four legged little one named Ella who is a fluff ball full of cuteness!!!
I tag any of you who are lacking some material to post about...