Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Think of It As What?



The "assignment" is really getting me down. Reliving the past two years really sucks. Putting everything on paper sucks even more because you write it and when you read it again, IT MAKES IT MORE REAL.

I called my Mom to rant.

And so the conversation goes...

Me: "This assignment is draining me."

Her: "The one you talked about on your blog?"

Me: "Yes, it's awful. Reliving the past two years. I can't even blog. This assignment is sucking THE LIFE OUT OF ME."

Her: "Just do it."

Her again: "Think of it as an ENEMA for your soul."

That's one way to look at it.

So, I'm busy finishing my "assignment" that's due on Tuesday. I'll try to blog if there is something worthwile to blog about or... I'll just be on the toilet.

Because a lot of SHIT happened in the past two years!

P.S. If you check out her blog she uses fictious names. But apparently the name she chose for me means "Eternal Hope" in Spanish. Because she is hopefull that I will find true happiness.

Sweet? I think so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, leave it to mom! I'm sorry your assignment is draining you. {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Did you finish your assignment? I haven't seen you mention it and it's WAYYYY past Tuesday. How are you? Thinking of you....

Life, Love And Lola said...

I skipped therapy on Tuesday and rescheduled for today. I did the best I could with the assignment we'll see what she thinks.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

How are you doing? You haven't posted in awhile.