Sunday, April 27, 2008

From here on out....

It's All About Me!!
This blog was meant for me.
Right?
A chance to express my thoughts and be silly.
Just be me with no one really knowing who I am. But it's still about me. Right?
Lately, I've spent way TOO much time (and energy) focusing on my OUT-LAWS.
If they want you to know the type of people they are then they should have their own blogs.
Right?
I know.
No one would read them though. They're not blog worthy!
So, from here on out it's ALL ABOUT ME.
That's all for now.
Off to take a bubble bath and read my new celebrity dirt magazine (getting clean and soaking up dirt at the same time..funny).
P.S. If you're reading this post...leave me a comment. A compliment perhaps...Because It's all about me. Right?
XOXO

4 comments:

Always Organizing said...

Screw the outlaws! This is your space :)

Wendy Baubach said...

It IS Yours girl!...that's why I started mine too....too vent....and to socialize with people I don't know.....haven't posted lately though...too freakin busy! In any case...at work..gotta run..take care

Always Organizing said...

Hey LLL! I saw your question about beer pong. It is, in my opinion, the best drinking game ever! Here is a description from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_pong

Wendy Baubach said...

There should be a link when you go to sign in to the blogger dashboard on the right..it will say AdSense....and then u just sign up..it's suppose to generate money ...but I haven't seen an invoice...it only generates if someone clicks on it or something like that...