Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time to be honest with yall..

My husband left.

He's a alcoholic.

He's lost.

And I miss him desperately.

So does Lola.

Come home we miss you!!

*Edited to add: I felt bad just addressing one characteristic about my husband. You should know more.

He's and always will be the love of my life.
He's a genius (so much smarter than myself).
Alcoholism runs in his family (it's not his fault).
He's an excellent tennis player (and beats me all the time).
He loves our dog (almost as much as I do).

6 comments:

Always Organizing said...

I read your post this morning and it just broke my heart. I hope that he has gone to get help. Both of you are in my prayers.

Life, Love And Lola said...

Thank you!

Always Organizing said...

Alcoholism is a very complicated disease. All addictions are. I am the child of an alcoholic and I know first hand how devasting it is. I'm sure that your husband is a wonderful person and I wish the both of you the best and hope that he finds a road to recovery. I don't think you have painted a negative picture of him.

Always Organizing said...

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear that my second comment (the one at 6:18pm) was after I read your edits. I am sure that he adores you, you are a rockin chick! This must be so hard for you both. Keep your chin up :)

Wendy Baubach said...

this is the 1st time I have read ur blog and I was scrolling through reading about ur life and saw this one...I'm sorry he left..I hope everything gets worked out....we are all flawed.....I'm not going to judge....throwing hugs ur way

Wendy Baubach said...

I wish the best to him.....my ex-husbands (loooong story) best friend is my age (34) and dying from alcholism) so sad...but I drink as well sometimes so I can't say much....just means he's sad and is having a hard time..plus it runs in the family in ur husbands case....if you need to vent, talk cry you're welcome to email me and visit me at my blog....take care....