Friday, April 18, 2008

Real Men Go To Rehab

Dear B,

Regardless of what Amy Winehouse says...Rehab Rocks.

You have made the right decision.

Leaving town tomorrow for Georgia.

Rehab bound.

You're in my prayers.

You're in all of our prayers.

Lola and I will miss you.

Every minute of everyday.

Be strong. We love you.

XOXO

*Edited to add*

P.S. I've let go of my feelings being hurt because my hard work at fulfilling your "Bring List" was not acknowledged. I'm just sensitive...you should know. In the next 6 weeks I'm going to do my best to let go of ALL of the times my feelings have been hurt by you and your family. Hopefully this will be a spiritual healing time for me as well. What's important is that you have made this decision to get better! Bottom line...I'm proud of you.

4 comments:

Always Organizing said...

I kept checking your blog to see if you posted an update. I am really glad that you did because I have been thinking about you and what has been going on. My best to you both during this time :)

Wendy Baubach said...

I am thinking of you and your husband during this time.....I really hope he can pull through this...he obviously has a wonderful wife and a fabulous dog...I know it's not much consolation but it will be all right..lifes tough sometimes

Wendy Baubach said...

Wow....you're edit made me tear up...and it's ONLY 9:00 in the AM....my kida are looking at me like I'm freakin nuts....lol...(them).Mom..why does the computer make you cry???..(me).Because mom has friends in the computer who are having a hard time and I feel bad....(them): Mr. B...mom's talking funny talk make her stop!!!!!!!.....LMAO....when u get the chance go back and read what Anya said this morning....why can't I just have a dog????

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

I know someone close to me that went to rehab too, its really hard, but it will be okay!