1. you link back to the person who tagged you
2. post these rules on your blog
3. share six unimportant things about yourself
4. tag random people at the end of your entry
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
I was tagged by Always Organizing to list 6 unimportant things about myself...
Funny, I always thought everything about me was really important. Let's see what I can come up with.
1. I don't fart, I pass gas, and never have done so in front of my husband ( and we've been together for 11 years ).
2. I've tried Brussels sprouts twice in my life. Once as a child and I hated them. Once as an adult and I hated them even more.
3. When I was a child I would fake a tummy ache so that I could stay home from school and watch The Price Is Right & The Bozo Show.
4. I suck at math (some may think that IS important...not me, I have a calculator).
5. I love to watch penguins and could do so for hours.
6. If you put a bag of Munchos in front of me I will eat them all.