Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking News: Chester Strikes Again



Cheeto thieves leave orange, dusty trail
ST. PAUL: It wasn't hard for police in St. Paul to catch three teenagers suspected of burglarizing a vending machine. They just followed a trail of Cheetos.

Officers were called to a rec center, where they found a vending machine's glass had been broken with a chair. Most of the candy and chips were missing.

The policemen followed the orange, dusty trail from the rec center around the side of the building and to a nearby home.

Inside, they found numerous vending-sized bags of Cheetos and other snacks.

Police arrested the suspects who soon arrived at the home by car. All three denied being involved.


I guess I'm not the only one with a Cheeto problem. The fact that they denied being involved cracks me up. I'm sure their fingers were a dead giveaway!

That Chester...Causing problems again!

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh gosh, I love me some cheetos. Anything that will leave cheese remnants on my fingers is so good, Doritos etc....