Friday, August 29, 2008

They think I'm handicapped



More Wine Please posted earlier on the annoyance of word verification.

I couldn't agree more!

In fact I was just commenting on a blog and it took me five times to get the effin letters right. FIVE TIMES! On the fifth try I noticed a handicap symbol that popped up.

Do you think they were trying to tell me something?

I may be a dumbass at times. But, I'm certainly NOT handicapped.

*ETA* If you think I'm handicapped could you please mail me a tag for my rear view window. This will get me front row parking at the beach.

5 comments:

morewineplease said...

AMEN!! I SAID AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I was thinking about posting on this exact topic. I'm glad I'm not the only dumbass who can't get it on the first try!

Stella's World said...

I never get it first try!

Moe Wanchuk said...

I believe I'm handicapped. I've been diagnosed with TB.

Two Bellies

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ha ha. I think some people don't realize their settings. I did double check mine to make sure. Like, did you know you have the option of whether to make your comment box pop up or come up like a whole page. If it just pops up you can just close out but when it comes up as a whole page people have to click backwards more than once to get back to their blog.