Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dearest Shannie & Dana,




Just to entice the two of you to visit Florida...
A picture from my lanai tonight...

Oh and me with "The Old Man" (my neighbor) Who is soooo much fun! At "The Beach Drums" last Saturday night. Good times. Good times.


We're everyday pals as his wife is off saving the victims in Indiana. Seriously, she was called in after the flooding. And she's been gone for way too long!

I miss her.
And he misses her.
She's been gone for two months.

And since my husband is gone as well. We hang out a lot together. We play tennis. And he beats me (old fart), but he taught me everything I know (he's my pro) and one day...

I.WILL.BEAT.HIM!

AND.HE.KNOWS.THIS!

We have dinner together.

We exchange nights.

Or we're off the hook if it's "Taco Tuesday."

On the other nights... We've been eating hot dogs. Or whatever...

Come home Nancy, We Miss You!

Oh, and back to who this letter was addressed to...

Shannie & Dana

You will SO.HAVE.A BLAST.

Come visit!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will, my beautiful friend!!!! We're coming there to see you! And your friend... And whip his ass in tennis. Warn him. But I still want to visit your friend's Jamaican mil, k?? I need to hear "yes" to every question I ask. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the view!!!! And I love the picture of you! It won't be long - October will be here before we know it and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Please let all of the alligators know that they can take a rest from creeping into pools and such...at least for that weekend. ;)

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

What a beautiful view!

I would love to watch that old guy beat you in tennis! :)

Always Organizing said...

you guys are so cute!!!

morewineplease said...

AHHH!!! How beautiful! And look how cute and skinny you are!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, finally a little glance at you. I couldn't picture you until now. So pretty!!!! I think you're so cool like a free spirit, and so friendly.

I am going to Islamorada next weekend. have you ever been? We will have to catch up in real life soon since we're not so far away from one another.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Yes, it is called the Tiki Bar. That's the resort we usually hang out at or take a boat out to the sandbar from. It's one of my favorite places really because it's the closest thing you can get to the Bahamas in a few hour drive.

We're going there for the Full Moon party at Pierre's, with bonfires in the sand & music everywhere. It's an incredible time, right on the water.