Friday, August 1, 2008

Guess I Hit A Nerve



I have to admit that my last post was written way past my bed time. Oh, and a couple of glasses of wine.

That's just how we roll around here during SHARK WEEK.

I don't watch much T.V.

I'm pretty sure I've expressed that.

So therefore, I don't have much space in my life for commercials. That's why I have Tivo.

I'm surprised I even caught that commercial last night and seriously, it made NO.SENSE.TO.ME.

And now I know why.

Thanks to Anonymous (comment in previous post) it's a "Centaur Thing."

Ya'll know what that is? (FYI It's half man half horse)

So that commercial wasn't meant for us women, It was meant for those half men/half horse individuals that were watching.

Nothing to do with being "Well Hung" or "Smelling Nice."

It was addressed towards "The Centaur's" that were sitting on the couch watching.

Well, excuse me Centaurs...My friend "The Unicorn" needs to go change her tampon, and us gals always go in 2's.

P.S. Football Season is right around the corner "Centaur" I need to know are you a fan? Or a mascot?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Must be a mascot - the totally uncool lame kind! ;) I'll go with you to the bathroom...

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Centaur, please see my comment in the previous post...

Stella's World said...

Unicorns rock!

Live.Love.Eat said...

What a rude anon!!!! "let me spell it out for you" ha ha. I liked your version of the commercial better anyway!!!!