Friday, August 29, 2008

IS IT 5 O CLOCK YET???



I just had a patient freak the fuck out on me because he cannot afford his $25.00 copay.

He's FOREIGN, He's LOUD, He's OLD and He's About to get KICKED IN HIS SORE KNEE if he doesn't back off!

Seriously, I know times are tough for a lot of people. I have a kind heart and I'm always willing to work with people in these situations!

And that is what I'm trying to tell this patient as he continues to have a hissy fit!

If he would shut up for three seconds he would hear that I have decreased his copay to $10.00.

I think in situations like these it would be perfectly acceptable for me to have some Bailey's on hand to add to my coffee. I'll have to bring this up at our next corporate meeting.

3 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I do understand some people make it very hard for you to be nice but you rose above. That was sweet of you! Oh, and Bailey's in the coffee? A staple at my house.

Moe Wanchuk said...

you need to work on you bartering skills. Here's what you should have said....
"ok buddy.... If you mow The office lawn, my lawn and the dr.'s lawn....we'll let you off the hook."

Life, Love And Lola said...

Moe,
Brilliant! Shit I would let him off the hook if he would take care of my lawn alone.