Monday, August 11, 2008

ZUMBA



Have you tried it?

OH.MY.GOD. It ROCKS! And no it's not something you smoke or drink.

It's a new workout that incorporates Latin dancing and cardio. My girlfriend and I just did it during our lunch hour. If only you could have seen us. We were laughing hysterically!

You should see these bitches on the video move their hips. Us, NOTSOMUCH! Personally I think I would be a lot better at the moves after a couple glasses of wine.

Anyhow, just thought I'd mention it for all my girls participating in Operation Skinny Bitch.

What a great way to burn some calories, learn some new moves and make a total ass of yourself!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! I LURVE to dance...in fact I am thinking there is a GNO of DANCING ahead in October.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you will have to get me majorly liquored up to dance! I am the whitest white girl in the world when it comes to dancing. But, I'm not opposed to clubbing it... Just not hitting the dance floor without some major booze and a double-dog dare!

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I've never felt like as big an idiot as I did when I took a Zumba class. 2 left feet doesn't begin to describe me.

morewineplease said...

this sounds like a lot o fun! I will fo sho check it out!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ha! I did this last year and I was the ONLY girl in the class. The instructor was great, this spicy little lady. BUT I would have loved it if I were with a friend. There she and I were dancing in this big room alone. I felt like she was going to come up to me at any time and just make out with me. I mean, it's nice to feel a connection with the teacher but only when there's a bunch of other women. It was just weird but I like the music & the moves!!!

Life, Love And Lola said...

Muffy,

Click on the link in my sidebar.

Former Fat Chick said...

loves the blog...I'm latin and love Zumba, since it's super easy, I took my gringa :) neighbor and she wanted to kill me! But I burned extra calories, she bumped into me every 3 minutes and we laughed our asses off!