Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don't Mess With Texas

You know those vacations that you rush rush rush and you feel like you need a vacation after your vacation?

This was SO NOT that type of vaca!



Here I am with Mr. & Mrs. B. Oh.My.God. What a fun night! Tex-Mex Rocks! And the margaritas...TO.DIE.FOR.


And who doesn't love swinging while drinking? How cool are those chairs?

And as far as their "Little Texans" go...


How could you not smile with these two angels close to you?


Words cannot even describe the cuteness that fills their home.

Big sis will be a supermodel one day...Promise!

And baby brother is too smart for words. In fact, I think his vocabulary is better than mine (at 18 months)!

Seriously, have you ever known a child under two that can ask "More Asparagus Please?" And he speaks Chinese too!

He is Doogie Houser Smart.

So, the trip was wonderful!

Lots of bonding! Lots of love! Lots of shopping! Good Eats! Great Friends! And really good times!

11 comments:

Moe Wanchuk said...

He's handsome and smart.....and I'm the twin of Lloyd Christmas :/

morewineplease said...

i am so glad you had a great time.. you deserve it! AND YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! Did you bring honme a cow boy?

Stella's World said...

I Love TEXAS. I think it did her good.

Anonymous said...

Tex Mex - YUM. Which restaruant did you go to? Pappasito's is my fav and I think there is one near Allen.

You look AMAZING! Glad you had an awesome, laid back, swinging-while-drinking time.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

You look great! I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back!

Life, Love And Lola said...

MWP,
Did not bring home a cowboy :(

I did come home with a new outlook on life though, and lots of new clothes!

Dana,
Mi Cocina was the restaurant. We got a laugh there. I thought it stood for My Couch. Mr. B informed me that it stands for My Kitchen. Guess I need to brush up on my spanish!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! What a beautiful family they are! And what gorgeous friend they have! ;-)
I'm glad you had fun! (But, I'm also selfishly glad you're back.)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Welcome back. So glad you had a great time!!!! Nothing like a great vacation with wonderful people and good food & drink. Are they friends or family?

Anonymous said...

Texas...proving once again that it's the best state in the nation.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

how did the flight go??

Life, Love And Lola said...

Muffy,
Lots of bloody mary's = decent flight!