Monday, August 4, 2008

Here I Am



The thing about living alone is that if there is a mess you made it, if the dog isn't fed you forgot, if the gas burner on the stove is left on ALL NIGHT LONG it's your...oh wait that was my Mom who left the burner on.

And if your Internet bill didn't get paid YOU FORGOT TO PAY IT!

So the reason I was MIA all weekend is because my Internet was down. I felt so out of touch! It killed me not to know what all of y'all were up to. I really missed Y'all! I have to make sure that never happens again!

The weekend consisted of the usual shit. Yard work, pool work, tennis.

I did go out with my neighbors(who are quite a bit older than me)on Saturday night. We had a blast! We went to the grand opening of a new club in town. There was a great band and we danced! Old people can be a lot of fun. Especially after a few glasses of wine. And boy can they dance!

So, in case you were wondering where I was...There you have it.

I wish I was here telling you that Wentworth Miller came and swept me off my feet and I'm now writing to you from somewhere in The Caribbean.

But no such luck.

It certainly would have made for a more interesting post!

9 comments:

Always Organizing said...

glad you are back! saw your comment on my last post :) can you believe that dress? how the hell did that even stay up?

Life, Love And Lola said...

AO,
I'm guessing super glue. :)

Always Organizing said...

ouch! that would be a b*tch to take off...

Stella's World said...

You went near that stove plenty of times and you didn't notice it was still on either!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ahh....Wentworth Miller is a beautiful creature.

Anonymous said...

LOL! The Mister did that once. Once.

Glad you're back... I'm MIA today, though. I've got the yuckies.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

That's reason #303 that I only use the microwave. =)

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you too - maybe I've been too busy planning a trip SOUTH! ;)

morewineplease said...

LOL! I was shocked that you only had one post while I was out! You have some work to do Missy!